Re: Rita update

Thank goodness y'all are OK. Sorry about DH's nose. Excellent you still have
power, the guy from Channel 8 said there were lots of places down there that
were out. But he looked to be closer to downtown. More wind now, keep making
circuit around the yard to pick up debris. Big dust cloud just blew down the
street, looked like West Texas. Sugar is still snoozing on the porch, but I
suspect she'll come in if/when the rain starts.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX