Re: Rita update

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Rita update
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 13:22:20 -0600

I know reporters need to be close to the action, but geez - the guy was
practically in the eye of the storm.  Does the company buy them extra
insurance so when they die their families will have something to live on??

Something I've noticed in recent years is that people never, in any
situation, think that the rules apply to them.  I don't mean that we should
this case, they don't understand or simply don't care about anyone but
themselves and don't think things through.  Told to evacuate, they sit
tight.  Told not to come back yet, they do.  Noreen, I understand why you
ended up staying, but I wonder about your husband's company putting him at
risk by making him stay so late that he had no other choice.  Should he have
chosen to get out and risk not having a job to come back to?