Re: OT/unemployed/now boxes

Oh- how I can relate to boxes.  I was at my father's house yesterday and
today, packing up stuff, waiting for the piano movers, and today giving
away as much stuff as I could convince my cousins and a couple of their
friends to take!  Amzing amounts of stuff are now gone! Yeah!  I have a
trash pile, a to donate to charity and a couple pieces of furniture in
the house for one cousin.  Other than that it is EMPTY :-D .  The garage
is getting there- still lots of stuff, but my other cousin will come
back a few times and get more of that (like most of it I'm hoping).  The
renter is in the process of moving out and will give me the keys next
Saturday.  The contractor, who is going to put real cabinets in the
kitchen and fix up a few other really "must-do" items to put the house
on the market, came by and measured and made a list of stuff to do today
too!  So, all in all, a very successful, yet tiring day.  At least I can
now see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Hang in there Andrea- you too will see the end of "box world" soon!

Theres