Re: OT/unemployed

My family is spread out all over the place- Sister and neices and mom in
TX, Sister and nephew and best friend outside Boston, other sister in
Buffalo New York.   I'd love to live near my sister in TX, but not sure
that's going to happen.  I'm pretty flexible about where I live and I've
adjusted to lots of different climates (Tennessee, Maryland (several
times), western New York, southern New Jersey, Virginia Beach,
north-east Maine, Sacramento).  I have two requirements- must have water
nearby (preferrably closer than where I live now) and must have enough
yard space to dig up for garden (aka- the dirt mandate- in our house).

Theresa