Re: Rita update

I am SO relieved to find that Noreen and Pam have come thru' this
OK...hopefully Scottie as well AND her house and boat.  My ex SIL
lives in Alvin - she headed to Huntsville where my niece goes to
college - and they all appear to be OK, plus, hopefully, their house
is gonna be OK as well when she gets back to it.

Can't believe you haven't gotten a good soaking rain out of this
Pam...that would be too much; maybe it will still come as weather
person said storm is sort of just sitting over the borders of TX, AR
and LA....

Important thing is that the gang's OK!!!!!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade, Suite101.com
Shadyside Garden Designs