Re: OT/unemployed

Andrea - best of luck with that move.  I hate packing...sounds like
you're gonna be running until you get into that auto.  I've missed a
lot here - do you have a house and all in IL?  How exciting!!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade, Suite101.com
Shadyside Garden Designs

> From: hodgesaa@earthlink.net
>
> Today was my last day at work so I am officially unemployed. I
haven't
> been unemployed since I was 21 years old. This feels weird. Leave
> Thursday for IL, so I'll be able to get online til Tuesday or
Wednesday.