Re: Flower show

You know, Auralie,
I felt something go whizzing by me and though someone was shooting at me.... guess it was your buttons that popped off due to swelling chest from all that pride.
Congratulations to you and your hort buddies.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

I seem to have just sent a blank message.  Forgive me.  It serves me
right for the message I intended to send was a boast about the flower
show that my club has put on this weekend.  I am dead tired, but very
satisfied and proud of my club.  I won't go on, as I had done, about the
details - I learned my lesson when it somehow was deleted.  But I will
repeat my boast about the Horticulture Division.  This was a "Petite
Standard Flower Show" with all dwarf, miniature or naturally small
horticulture and all small ( 8" or less) or miniature (less than 5")
designs.  Our club is very small - only 13 members, some of whom
are quite elderly or otherwise incapacitated.  We presented 97
horticulture entries, of which 53 were blue ribbon winners.  Only six
of our members plus three outside exhibitors entered horticulture.
Auralie