Re: OT/unemployed

Thanks Marge. I do have a house in IL. My B-I-L is standing in for the
closing this Friday (Sept 30) so I can move straight in. We ran into some
glitches, and it's not gone as smoothly as I'd hoped, but whatever does? I
am just excited to be going, and glad to be getting out of here.

The house is much smaller than what I'm used to (and I take up A LOT of
space for a single person, LOL) so I'm glad to be learning how to downsize.
Although, I think my friends that are helping me load the truck will be
rather irritated to see all of the plants I plan to take. I hope I have
room! Some of it will have to be hauled into the basement for the winter
every year, but surprisingly, a good bit of it should be hardy. We'll see.

Theresa, I've called our local goodwill once, and been by there to drop off
stuff 2 or 3 times, so I know how you feel. It's good to just get rid of
the stuff!

David, I'll still be eating grits. I'm sure I can find some around there
somewhere (even if they're instant). Besides, if my Dad comes to visit
having grits in the house is a requirement.  Corn on the cob is good too,
just not for breakfast. ;-)

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC