boxes

 Theresa and Andrea,

The thought of organizing and packing a house up for a move or sale is so
overwhelming! I could never move!  I was just going through a basket of
papers that have accumulated in my bedroom and I'm going nuts!  I tend to
have piles and piles that I just let get to the breaking point before I take
care of them.

In fact, I need to go straighten the kitchen right now as family arrives
every Sunday.

Good luck to both of you!

Chris Petersen
Northport, NY