Re: What a week!

Beans like Purina One, which is made from chicken snouts and soy beans, and the skin from roasted chicken. She has also, on occasion, eaten peas, beans [fresh but shelled], and cut corn--if it's got butter on it. Once I thought I would give her treat and squeezed the water from a tuna can on her Purina. Some treat. She wouldn't eat it so I had to throw it out.

On Sep 25, 2005, at 1:27 PM, kmrsy wrote:

My Jack likes crackers, breads, cakes.

Kitty
neIN, Z5
----- Original Message -----
From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2005 10:21 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] What a week!

Ohmigosh! I have never heard of a cat that liked tomatoes. Or bread for
that
matter. Mine likes white rice and occasionally a piece of cheese, but
that's
it! That's wild Betsy! LOL

On 9/25/05, Betsy Kelson <bkelson@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
Well Pam..don't you knowthat you should never say never...
I always knew that my My beloved cat Hillary was a freak. He would
eat tomatoes off the drain board before canning. He also was very
religious...ate a half loaf of communion bread before the service.

betsy