Re: What a week!

Pam, my two younger cats absolutely love corn, and I had a cat
once before who did also.  When we have corn on the cob, we have
to put newspapers on the floor and give them the cobs as soon as
we finish with them.  They will be climbing right on the table and
trying to snatch them from us.  If I am cutting corn from the cob, one
will suddenly appear on the counter demanding her share - I guess
they can smell it from anywhere in the house.
My grey cat Jane also tries to eat any flowers I have in a vase.  I
have to be careful what I bring in as some flowers aren't good for
cats.  She definitely loves tulips - will really destroy one.  And a
cat I once had some years ago was wild for violets.  For a test I
once offered her a choice petween a piece of hamburger meat and
a bunch of violets and she chose the violets.  Cats are sometimes
In a message dated 09/25/2005 11:21:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,