RE: Odd eats for pets! Goodbye to a good neighbor...

We have a new dog...Sweet Honey Biscuit.  She adopted us...part Malamute
and part Lab.  She eats nuts...cracks them out of the shells...persimmons,
and almost everything we eat but cabbage...she doesn't like that.  We've
started doggie school.  She's very affectionate and happy so I hope she'll
be easy to train...she loves massages and will do almost anything for a
pat.
Bonnie ETN Zone 7

Behalf