Re: odd eats for pets!!

Otis is the new dog addition I got in June. He is getting very big and can pull me down. I think I have masochistic tendencies.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2005 7:25 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] odd eats for pets!!

OH MY, Zem, is Otis a dog or cat?? Geesh, I can't imagine the lure of those
items. Seems our new puppy, Trixilee, eats anything and everything
edible.....but has a fond affection for chewing on anything with flesh
attached.....ours or her fellow pets. Surprisingly the dogs and even the cats, as well as
the bunny and guinea pig put up with it, but will let her know, gently, when
she's gone to far. I just can't imagine their patience, especially if she
chews on them as hard as she does us.....despite not having any front teeth at
the moment.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 9/25/2005 5:53:00 PM Central Standard Time,