Re: New Garden Photos

Chris, your garden is fabulous!   I have the Wilsons Spider which is one of
my favorite daylilies.   What is the tree that is in your yew walkway, photo
#18?   What body of water are you so fortunate to border?   Thanks for sharing.
     My garden is featured in this quarterly issue of Iowa Gardening.   I am
thrilled they selected my garden however not without disappointments.   I have
found from previous publications items are not always printed as it should be
such as quotes.   The article spoke of   my garden shed.   I guess he was
referring to one of my garden arbors.