Hi folks

Hey Linda and I are headed to Boston on Sunday. We'll be driving around through Mass, Vt and NH looking for some strangely colored leaves. I understand we are off to a late start this year? Can anybody give us a suggestion or two for where we might go? We've never been there except once to rescue my mother in law from Martha's Vineyard on Christmas Eve a few years back. Any ideas would be welcome. Thanks

Oh, and historical sites too please.