Re: odd eats for pets!!!!

After reading all this I am amazed. Sugar really is well behaved, she
doesn't do any of this crazy stuff. She eats what she is supposed to eat,
her food, her treats, bugs, rodentos etc. She would eat birdies if mama
would let her. And she got one of my geckos last night blast it. She doesn't
knock stuff over or get up on counters or anything. She had a paper fetish
as a kitten but grew out of that pretty quickly. What a good girl she is. I
think I'll give her an extra treat tonight.

 On 9/26/05, TeichFlora@aol.com <TeichFlora@aol.com> wrote:
> LOL Hey, my experience tells me never to assume anything......AND from
> what I've heard from this group, and the puppy eating the knife, one never
> knows. LOL Plus, I wasn't aware of Zem having any dogs, I just knew about
> the
> cats. Definitely experienced the tipped over watering can many
> times.....recently lost a nice vase, same scenario.
> Noreen
> zone 9
> Texas Gulf Coast
> In a message dated 9/26/2005 9:31:06 AM Central Standard Time, ga
> rdenchat-owner@hort.net writes:
> Noreeeeeeeeeeeen........with your experience with pets, surely you realize
> no self-respecting cat would CHEW on a watering can! Tip it over for the
> water maybe

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A