Re: odd eats for pets...and kids

A friend of mine left her dog in the garage for a short while and came
back to find that she'd eaten the fiberglass insulation off the wall.
The poor thing was in bad shape. They got her fixed up and finished
walling the garage right away.

Kitty

-- Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
ohmigosh - you may have an idea there Bonnie. I never knew how destructive
they could be. chewing a wall??

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX