Pet Petition

Someone had sent this on one of my other groups and I thought you all may  be
interested in it
> Dear Friends,
> I have just read and signed the  petition:
> Don't Abandon Pets In Disasters!
>  http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/256230705
> Please help by  signing this petition. It takes 30 seconds and will
really help. Please  follow this link:
> The system centralizes signature collection to provide
consolidated, useful reports for petition authors and targets. Please
forward this email to others you believe share your concern. To view
additional petitions, please click here: