Re: Pets truely are funny!

Maybe you need to show him that you're not afraid to eat the ironing board.

On Sep 26, 2005, at 2:26 PM, Hollikft@aol.com wrote:

Poor Max... I cant get him in from the yard. LOL He was in the house when
all of a sudden.. I took out the ironing board! Yes that is a scary site,
and a rare one. When I went down stairs he was shaking, and so was I! LOL
He wanted to go out in the yard..and he refuses to come back in! LOL

That the Lord for pets!
Holli

Island Jim
Southwest Florida