To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 2:43 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] am an idiot...surprise!

if someone needs a gmail account - I have a few
hundred... contact me off list.

Donna

--- "James R. Fisher" <garrideb@well.com> wrote:

David Franzman wrote:
> Hello Chris and other fellow plant freaks.  Last
week I mentioned that
> we had somebody from Mallorn Press on the list.
It wasn't Mallorn Press
> it was Timber Press.  Now does anybody remember
who that was?

> Hey Jim, I still can't write directly to you I can
only respond to your
> messages.  Problem being I have had a number of
topics to share or ask
> you about only to have it come back as
undesirable.

Either you clean up your act, or get a
hotmail/yahoo/gmail account
for such things. I have a batch of gmail
'invitations' to give away,
but I won't be able to get to them until next Sat.
or Sunday.
-jrf
--
Jim Fisher