To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT/unemployed

Ok- well at least I won't feel bad if I kill a few also. Thanks,
Oh- as I recall you lopped off the top of the one you gave me- am I right?
Theresa

David Franzman wrote:

Hi Theresa

With a sharp shovel dig/cut down seperating the pups and making sure you get an adequate amount of roots. For the one that I got for you I killed two for each one I got I think. Maybe somebody else knows a better way of doing it.

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa" <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>