RE: SL trip

Sounds like you had a wonderful trip. Geesh- 50 of you, how exciting!
Reminds me of the weeklong bus tour of 42 of us last year thru Colorado. We
had a blast! We were all strangers when we started out, but had a common
interest. Great friends by the time the week was over. BTW, did meet up with
some of them again this summer at the yearly convention.

I am sure Cathy's garden was wonderful. She is such a joy to be around. Did
you also get to meet her DH? They are such a great couple.