Re: SL trip

In a message dated 9/26/05 7:11:41 PM, gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

> BTW, did meet up with
> some of them again this summer at the yearly convention.

Are you referring to the state fair where Melody, Mardi and I met last yr?
No, Melody did not make it, and Mardi was coming but she never responded and I
don't believe we have heard from her since.
     Cathys husband was not there. I believe she said he was in Chicago.
She was leaving for her daughters early the next morning so hope she made it
okay.   Have you been to her home?
     Most of our group knew each other either from our previous trips or
master gardeners however we did have a few join us who were new.   We had a
wonderful time.
     I forgot to ask where they were going to put the train.