Re: New Garden Photos

Oh yes!  Now I remember looking at your pics!  (I can't ever remember
whose garden is whose).  I don't know that I could best Ceres lovely
place, but certainly there are plenty of lovely plants that will grow
there!  And now that I know what zone it is, I know that I'd only be
moving a few plants to take with me.... (this is, of course, all
hypothetical- since I don't really know if I'm even going to move there).
Thanks,

Theresa