Re: Looking for Fiber Optic Grass..

Oh heck- I remember you asking about this in Spring and I forgot to look at our local HD (which usually sells it). If I can keep anything in my brain until this weekend, I'll try to look (you might email me again on Saturday as a reminder!) If they've got a 4" pot I'll get it and mail it to you.

Theresa

Jesse Bell wrote:

Anybody on the list know where I can order some Fiber Optic Grass? I saw it at the herbal festival last year (somebody was carrying it around and I went nuts...asked where they got it) by the time I found the booth, it was sold out. I tried ordering it online after that...sold out. I'm looking again this year and can't seem to find it?

Jesse Rene' Bell
Claremore, OK
Zone 6