Re: I'm back!

Glad to hear everything was OK once you got home. Said a prayer for your
fishies. Unfortunately, your evacuation experience was typical. Been hearing
many other horror stories this week. There had never been such a massive
evacuation in Texas. What they should have done was stagger the exodus in
stages instead of telling everyone to go at once. I'm w/ you - I think I'd
stay put if there is a next time. Did you hear about the bus of evacuees
from a Houston nursing home that caught fire? That was hideous.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX