Looking for Fiber Optic Grass..

Hi Theresa! I couldn't seem to find it anywhere, but Andrea sent me some
in the mail. But I'm sad to say that it didn't make it. I tried, but it
just didn't hang in there. If you (or anybody else on the list for that
matter) come across some seeds I would LOVE some!

Jess

Theresa <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Ok- I just realized this was an old post. Sorry, I was messing around
with my email settings and got off-kilter there. But, if you are still
looking for this, I will go look this weekend.

Theresa