Re: this will work

hey David,
Where in Wyoming did you go fishing? We have spent a lot of weeks
backpacking in the Wind Rivers, but not for a few years now, and your
photos were vivid reminders. Lovely, and looks like you had a grand
time, too. Catch any goldens?

Maryland zone 6
p.s. I'm so disappointed I missed Talk Like a Pirate Day. It would have
made meetings MUCH more interesting ;-) (Cute joke, BTW)