To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 6:55 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] this will work

hey David,
Where in Wyoming did you go fishing? We have spent a lot of weeks
backpacking in the Wind Rivers, but not for a few years now, and your
photos were vivid reminders. Lovely, and looks like you had a grand
time, too. Catch any goldens?

Libby
Maryland zone 6

p.s. I'm so disappointed I missed Talk Like a Pirate Day. It would have
made meetings MUCH more interesting ;-) (Cute joke, BTW)