Weather tis nobler...

Today, I'm delighted to inform, turned out like a day in the rainy season is supposed to be. Hot and muggy when the sun was out, pleasant when clouds pulled the drapes. Then at 4:30, on cue, it showered. It's still raining... well... sprinkling, but not enough to keep Beans from going with me when I went out to pick an evening's treat of Jamaican cherries.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10