Re: Garden Club Landscape Consultant was hort.net moving, part II (LONG)

If you are referring to three out of four courses, definitely not.  All four
must be completed within a specified period, and there are other
requirements, as well. Regular refreshers are also required.
National Garden Clubs are quite strict about their qualifications.
Auralie

I thought that 3 out of 4 qualified. Not?