Re: Gosh I miss you guys

Yes, more congratulations...maybe it would make you feel better by just
getting one garden under control...that will make you feel better each time
you look at it.  One of the nurseries near here has theme gardens and one
is made of plants that are mentioned in the Bible...another is a
Shakespeare garden...a theme garden, like your butterfly may also be
fun/interesting to youngster.  I'll bet she would help you and learn a lot
too...might also be a good time to have some discussion about how things
are going for her.