Re: OT- just to share

That's wonderful Donna. I'm so happy for her.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: "gardenchat list" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 7:39 AM
Subject: [CHAT] OT- just to share

As some of you know, my mother got ill back in March. After finding the
right meds, a tad of prodding, and physical therapy, she actually came
to my house for the first time since March. - entirely on her own!

For those who don't know- we live in a subdivision both have ranch
homes, lives next door to me, so the distance isn't great- but she did
manage to walk here without any help.

Whoo HOO!

Donna