Re: Katrina

In a message dated 9/4/06 2:28:32 PM, islandjim1@verizon.net writes:

> for less then $65 a month. Ms. Fatma's a movie freak, so HBO's a must.

Jim, we do not have HBO as we never watch movies so our is some cheaper.   We
rarely have had outage but when we have it was due to extreme rain & when
snow had piled up on the dish.   Most of our TV usage is for any show that ends
in 'ball' as in foot, basket, base & volley or golf.   I think I can safely say
there is few night during the year there is not a sport show.
     Now why can't we get just a little bit of gardening ..... good gardening
coverage?
          Ceres