Re: Katrina...now cable

WOW, you are very fortunate.  We have to have basic cable just to get  good
reception.  Not allowed to put up an antenna either (HOA deed  restrictions).
Basic cable from Time Warner here is $50.  And  that is NOT digital, that is
not much more....but.....they get you because you  have to have a box per TV,
each having an additional charge.    Definite racket...just like our
electricity.  We won't go there.  At  least we have cheap water. HA!
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 9/3/2006 11:02:31 PM Central Standard Time,