Re: Gosh I miss you guys

Thanks Pam. I really feel bad for Marty as his now-former boss is also
one of his best and longest time friends. They grew up across the street
from one another since they were little boys and it really makes Marty's
heart ache to see his friend throw his life away like this, but he's
been trying like heck for the past many months to help Sam and at some
point, it is Sam's decision...so Marty feels relieved to be away from
having to watch one of his best friends self-destruct right in front of
him and he'll be waiting for whenever Sam gets it together again. That's
the kind of guy he is...he won't ever work for Sam again, but he'll be
there when Sam needs him to be. In the meantime, I am secretly enjoying
having at least a part time househusband (the other part of the time
he's job hunting)...I really, really need a wife!!! LOL! As for me, God
and I have been down this road before and I kind of figure I'm not dead
yet so it's best just to keep on keeping on...got no

other choice. Besides, I've kinda known for a long time that every day
that I wake up is a gift...not to be wasted or thrown away. :-)

Melody
Hills, IA  zone 5