Re: hort.net down last 24 horus

I wondered what was going on. Too busy here to worry much about it. Hope they can squirrel proof the new wire.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2006 12:14 PM
Subject: [CHAT] hort.net down last 24 horus

Hi guys,

  Our network connection totally died yesterday.  It turns out that
  the wires had been chewed through by squirrels for a complete two
  blocks, so SBC had to run totally new lines and install new boxes.
  They just finished about five minutes ago, so email should be working
  again.

  On the bright side, they said that this could account for all of the
  problems that we've reported in the past and should give us a totally
  error-free line now.

Chris