From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Theresa W.
Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2006 9:01 PM
To: GardenChat
Subject: [CHAT] sod cutter?

Have any of you used a sod cutter to remove your existing lawn? Just
curious how hard they are to use. It finally came to my attention today
that my back yard is inundated with bermuda grass- how lovely! So, I
started ripping it out, only to eventually realize that there was way more
in more places than I could reasonable rip out, and at some point it just
makes sense to replace the sod entirely.

Any advise it welcome!

Theresa