Re: Gosh I miss you guys

Melody,
My prayers are with you.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Melody " <mhobertm@excite.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 12:38 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Gosh I miss you guys

Bonnie: Thanks for the encouraging words. What we ended up doing with
the gardens is to begin the process of enlarging them...by stripping
sod. I can't salvage what I want until I have a place to move them, so
we've created a number of "holding beds"...best I could think of in the
short term until I can get to do more extensive work out there. I'm
hoping for some time to free up here once the annual church picnic is
out of the way and now that I've got my year's religion education
curriculum done...

It has been a really depressing couple of weeks here...my husband lost
his job when his boss fired him in a drug induced temper tantrum (his
boss has developed a crack cocaine habit so it didn't look like the
business would be around much longer anyway as he's funneling all of the
money into his habit) and I've had some health issues (bad mammogram and
bad PAP smear in the same week)...things I have no control over so we're
just getting through. 2nd mammogram done today seems okay; we'll recheck
again in 6 months. Looks like I have the joy of an endometrial biopsy in
my near future...lovely. Aah...enough complaining...got too much other
stuff to get done to worry about stuff I can't control.