Re: Prayers/good thoughts requested

So sorry to hear your plight Daryl. As they say, when it rains it pours. Hopefully things will ease up for you soon and you can take a much-deserved rest. I'm sad for your Buddy. I hope he'll get past this, but if it is his time, I understand how hard it is.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2006 3:18 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Prayers/good thoughts requested

Some of you know it's been a bad summer here. Aside from the joy of adopting the kitten, everything else has been downhill - health, jobs, etc. My Dad fell and broke his back. He had surgery and did his physical therapy with gusto, but at 92,with other medical problems, it can't ever be the same. I've tore a shoulder lifting his rollater (rolling walker) into the car, and have had my foot in an aircast most of the summer - it helped, but a few days without it and walking is agony.

The latest is my poor old dog Buddy, who has had vomiting and diarrhea for more than a month. Initial tests looked good. The vet is now suspecting a tumor, but had hoped that a weekend of a different treatment would do it. Not. The poor guy has the pinched look that shows he's in pain and isn't enjoying life.