To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 9:48 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] North Winds Dbl Bloodroot

Kitty, the Virginia Bluebells are doing wonderfully here! (I do so love
their nodding bells. Thanks again, Kitty!) I look forward to an increase
in numbers next spring from the way they looked this past spring! However,
I will have to check into the bloodroot and maybe the Lady Slippers for
daughter Rayna!

Thanks for the info! Sorry to hear about the fire. Do they have an on-line
catalog?

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)