From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 5:05:02 PM
Subject: [CHAT] El Nino is back!

I'm so excited, that means we will get RAIN!   Last El Nino year we got
almost 60 inches, about double the normal annual total.   I know it may not
be good news for everyone, but it is the best news we could get here.  We
can get the lakes filled back up and the ranchers can get a hay crop
planted.
I'm so happy I could bust.  There is finally an end in sight to all this 19
months of watering!  Should mean a milder winter for the Northeast too,
great news for those of you heating your homes w/ fuel oil.  I'm headed out
to the yard to move a hose and do a happy dance!   It also cuts down on
hurricanes too which is good news for everyone on the coasts!  Woo hoo.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX