Re: my knee surgery

Glad to hear all is going well..... sounds like you are making great progress already!

Donna

----- Original Message ----
From: pdickson <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 6:28:16 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] my knee surgery

It does feel great.... like someone put a wonderful cool air conditioner on
a hot spot on your knee...  the CPM machine is great too....   It all helps
for it to heal much faster.  I am already up to 65* from starting out at 30*
last night.  I need to be able to bend my knee to 120* so maybe in a few
days I will be able to.
thanks,
Tricia