Re: Johnny Appleseed Festival...

No, not going to the festival; just not a festival kind of person. As I understand it, it is large and very well attended.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2006 9:25 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Johnny Appleseed Festival...

Kitty, will you be going to the festival today? I think Indy used to have a
small version of that on the Circle downtown in the fall. There were all
kinds of apple laced delicacies available and since I used to work less than
a block from the Circle, it was quite a treat to take lunch a little early
and wander through the various vendors and sample apple cuisine. (Dad used
to have a coved apple tree and we had a golden delicious at a previous
address.)

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)