RE: airline tickets

I have used Expedia and U.S.Airways website with no problems.  Sometimes
you can really get a deal.  My husband and I traveled from TN to CA and
back last Christmas for around $500.  There are numerous websites for
travel...you can go on and check the prices.  If you find one pretty cheap,
before you commit, check the airline's website first to make sure you can't
get the tickets cheaper.  The travel websites buy up groups of
tickets...that is why you can often find cheaper ones there but sometimes
the actual airline has the best price.  Do it soon.  I usually purchase my
Christmas travel tickets in July.