From: pdickson <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2006 4:23:26 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] my knee surgery

I totally agree... you can't compare anyone's knee surgery to someone
Mine was torn but all the did was vacuum it out... he said I was looking at
knee replacement in 5 years... but I am hoping not...
Did they talk to you about knee replacement?
If it is still swelling I would think you should be still icing it down...
did you go to Physical therapy?  My mom had some home care that came in to
help her when she had trouble.  Do you know of anything like that with
Medicare?  I think this CPM machine is a key factor... but you would have to
have help getting into it and out of it.  I have been able to get up to 90
degrees today... started at 30 on Thursday and need to get to 120*
Be sure to get the help you need... as gardeners we need our knees!!!!!