From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Cersgarden@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2006 4:21 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] airline tickets

I have never purchased airline tickets by the internet,   Any tips or
warnings?   I am so afraid I will make a serious costly error.
     I probably told you my youngest GD has been invited to cheerlead at the

Capitol One Bowl game New Years Day in Orlando.   Her mother cannot go due
yearend responsibilities so   I will take her.   We will leave, hopefully,
28th & return the 2nd.
     Appreciate any advice.