Re: airline tickets

All of those sites mentioned are reliable...and, of course, the airline
websites are.  When you complete the forms, you can print out the schedule.
It is good to check up to 24 hrs before travel to make sure there are no
schedule changes.  I usually elect to have changes emailed to me.  Then,
you can print out your boarding pass and sail through much faster.  Do
remember what Bonnie M. said...right now, no liquids, even cosmetic.  If
you carry liquid drugs, you will need a copy of your prescription.  Once
you go through the process, you will find it very easy.