From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of pdickson
Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2006 6:45 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] my knee surgery/now neat stool

today while laying in that machine I saw a neat idea for us gardeners.  They
took a wood disc about 12" in diameter... then drilled a hole for a screw
then screwed a decorative post on to the bottom then screwed a final ... a
big kind of round squared off one.... to the bottom of that.  He also
stapled on a strap so that you could carry it around.  He showed how you can
use it to do gardening without kneeling down... and it looked great.  I
think it was on a DYI channel.  I will look online for the real directions.
I really do want one... or two to give away.
Has anyone ever seen these or used one?
Tricia