From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Melody
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 4:28 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Johnny Appleseed Festival...

Bonnie: Would you like some plastic multi-colored Christmas ornaments...I
have several boxes that someone who bought them on clearance gave me for who
knows what reason that I will never use.
They'd be cute on packages but I don't do that kind of fancy wrap job.
If you'd like them I'll send them, just email me off list with your postal
address.

Melody
Hills, IA  zone 5

Work for the Lord:  the pay isn't much but the retirement is out of this
world!